If you are vegan, the time has come where you no longer need to pull your hair out to find premium organic soya products.
There is now a large assortment of organic soya products available online. However, given the large variety of products available, it is essential to steer clear of low-quality, non-organic soya products. When making these recipes, be sure to select an exceptional supplier of organic soya products. Choosing inferior soya products, can not only negatively affect the taste but also changes the nutrient content.
Here we outline how to make delicious dishes using quality soya products:
This is a super simple recipe that calls for precise timing and speedy execution. However, it is well worth it and tastes divine with quality organic soya products.
½ C Soy milk
¼ C White sugar
¼ C Vegan Butter (softened)
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
5 vegan chocolate chips
1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Heat the vegan butter until soft. Break up the chocolate and heat the vanilla extract, so you are prepared for the fast-pace of actions this recipe requires.
- Combine the soy milk and sugar to a saucepan and heat. Let it boil for 7 minutes, using a timer to ensure that you are precise with timing.
- Take away from heat, then add in the broken-up chocolate, vanilla and vegan butter, stirring vigorously. It will set quickly, so a fast-pace is imperative.
- Transfer to the lined tray, smoothing down the top with the back of a spoon.
- Put into a refrigerator and set.
- When hard, take out of the fridge, cut into bite-size squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Not-ella soy ice cream
This dairy-free alternative to the traditional chocolate spread is a light and healthy dessert. It is super simple to make and will even impress those friends that are hard to cater for. Ensuring you have quality organic soya products is mandatory to pull off this delicious dessert.
Ingredients170g silken tofu
1C Soy milk
1 Tbls. Flavoured Syrup (Hazelnut)
4 tsp. instant coffee
1 Tsp. vanilla extract
2/3C semisweet chocolate chips (melted)
- Blend the organic soya products, hazelnut syrup, coffee, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Place the mixture into a bowl, cover and put it in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- If you have an ice-cream maker, place it into an ice-cream maker, and transfer it to a freezer container.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
- In the case you don’t have an ice-cream maker, blend and freeze the mixture several times over to replicate the above results.
These recipes are tasty ways to enjoy soy milk. To ensure these dishes taste amazing, make sure you select quality, organic soya products. Choosing an established and online supplier of soy milk is the first step to making these soya masterpieces.